Shared Leadership and Participatory Management Practices
Friday, June 15, 2018
9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Nonprofit leadership has been heavily influenced by heroic models of individual leadership, while studies have demonstrated that shared leadership and participatory management results in greater impact, higher quality decisions, increased innovation and creatively, and increased mutual accountability. This highly engaging and hands-on workshop will help participants learn about the range of participatory management and shared leadership models being used by other organizations and how to apply to their teams and organizations for greater impact.
- Discover different shared leadership and participant models and how they can benefit your nonprofit’s effectiveness and community impact
- Choose a shared leadership model for your team that fits your mission and team goals.
- Learn how to create more democratic and equitable decision-making within your organization and teams to increase mutual ownership and accountability.
- Develop an action plan for bringing back learning and next steps for beginning a change process.
Date: June 15, 2018
Time: Registration 8:30am; Program 9:00am – 3:30pm
Location: La Quinta Inn & Suites, 100 Congress St, Springfield, MA
Fee: HSF Members – $110; Not Yet Members – $220
(Includes continental breakfast and lunch )
Social Work CEU’s—Pending
HSF is happy to provide documentation (Certificates of Attendance, brochures, resumes, etc.) to support your individual applications for LMHC, HRCI Recertification Credit or other CE units.
Contact Meghan Person for information, firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Not Yet Members” Call Rebecca at 413-693-0214 to learn about benefits of joining HSF.
- There will be no refunds for this program. Unpaid registrants who do not attend will be billed. Substitutions are always welcome.
- If accommodations or dietary restrictions are needed, email Meghan Person at email@example.com. A minimum of two weeks notice is requested.