Talking, singing, playing and reading with your child all build early reading skills. Join us to learn how you can do more of these activities with your child and how these and other everyday interactions with your child provides preparation for reading.
Audience and Grade Level
Parents of children birth – 5
Date and Location
- October 24, 2018, 10:00am – 10:45am, South Hadley Family Center (Register by Oct 19)
- November 26, 2018, 9:45am – 10:30am, Pelham Library (Register by Nov 21)
- December 7, 2018, 9:45am – 10:30am, Easthampton Family Center (Register by Dec 3)
- December 13, 2018, 10:15am – 11:00am, Palmer Monson Family Network (Register by Dec 7)
- December 14, 2018, 10:15am – 11:00am, Anne T. Dunphy School, Williamsburg (Register by Dec 10)
- January 18, 2019, 10:15am – 11:00am, Chesterfield Community Center (Register by Jan 14)
The workshop is free! Advance registration is required to attend.
Free childcare is available at all Puzzle of Parenting Workshops. If you need childcare, please indicate the number of children and their ages in the “Additional Needs” box when you register.