We welcome all to submit events to our calendar.
Become a member to enjoy a fully-featured event listing.
- This event has passed.
Winter 2022 Virtual Supervisory Skills Certificate Series
February 3, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Registration for the Series is now closed
The Winter 2022 Supervisory Series features timely program updates to prepare new supervisors for the increasing responsibilities and challenges of their new positions. Attendees graduate this program with the knowledge and skills needed to be successful in your organization!
All Session Dates & Times:
Please note time specifications for each program.
*February. 3, 2022; 9:00am – 3:30pm
February 10, 2022; 9:00am – 12:30pm
February 17, 2022; 9:00am – 12:30pm
February 24, 2022; 9:00am – 12:30pm
March 3, 2022; 9:00am – 12:30pm
March 10, 2022; 9:00am – 12:30pm
March 17, 2022; 9:00am – 11:30am
*March 24, 2022; 9:00am – 3:30pm
*Full day training intensives.
- Culturally Responsive Supervision
- Management Fundamentals
- Employment Law 101 & 102 (two half day trainings)
- Liability & Benefit Strategy
- Approaches to Difficult Conversations and Managing Up
Sessions are a combination of half day trainings and full day intensives!
- Gilberto Amador; Emerging Multicultural Network Training Institute
- Diana Brooks; Diana Brooks Associates
- Chris Wisneski; Whittlesey Advising
- Meaghan Murphy & Tim Murphy; Skoler, Abbott & Presser P.C.
- Valerie Francis & Ben Garvey; Hub Insurance Center of New England
- Christine Singer; Workshops for Success
*Notes on Attendance*
- These Zoom trainings will include interactive features such as breakout rooms, polls, and Q&A. Attendees are expected to participate fully throughout these trainings.
- Attendees are required to be on video throughout the series.
- All workshops must be attended in order to receive a certificate.
- Make-up sessions are not available for missed sessions. You must attend ALL sessions.
- For those new to Zoom you can find video tutorial HERE. If you have any questions regarding Zoom, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar