Take advantage of member benefits! Join the Human Service Forum Today!
The mission of the Human Service Forum is to strengthen the capacity of its members to better address the needs of the people they serve throughout the Pioneer Valley.
Organizational membership in the Human Service Forum is open to nonprofit and public providers of human services as well as universities and colleges.
Individual membership is open to individuals working in a nonprofit or public agency that has not joined as an organization, retired senior managers of a nonprofit or public organization, college students, aide to a government official, and one-person consulting firms that consult to senior managers of human service organizations.
Business underwriting opportunities are available for businesses that market their products and services to senior managers of nonprofit and public human service providers. Many HSF member benefits are extended to Business Underwriters. Contact Rebecca for more information.
See current members.
Dues information can be found by going to the online membership button at the top of this page.
What are the benefits of membership in the Human Service Forum?
- Networking events on relevant topics led by nationally known speakers
- Professional and workforce development opportunities
- Legislative reception
- Listing your events on our on-line community calendar
- Job Posting on our website
- Roundtable discussions for CEOs and HR staff – aimed at strengthening organizations. Contact us for more information.