我们将在一起论讨如何教养孩子，怎样面对教养孩子中的挑 战, 怎样帮助孩子们从早期就健康地成长和发展, 以及如 何使用当地的育儿资源。你可以选择参加一个， 多个或全部讲座。
Together we will talk about approaches to raising children; our parenting challenges; and ways in which we can support our children’s healthy development and early learning experiences. Access to information on local early childhood and parenting resources will be available.
Audience and Grade Level
Parents of children birth -5.
Date and Location
This workshop is offered at the Amherst Family Center on the following dates. Each session will present a new topic. Drop in to one or attend them all!
- December 10, 2019, 5:30pm – 8:00pm
- January 21, 2020, 5:30pm – 8:00pm
- February 18, 2020, 5:30pm – 8:00pm
- March 10, 2020, 5:30pm – 8:00pm
- April 7, 2020, 5:30pm – 8:00pm
- May 5, 2020, 5:30pm – 8:00pm
- June 6, 2020, 5:30pm – 8:00pm
The workshop is free! Advance registration is required to attend, using the form on the right side of the page.
Free childcare is available at all Puzzle of Parenting Workshops. If you need childcare, please indicate the number of children and their ages in the “Additional Needs” box when you register.