Positive Solutions – Session 3
In this session we will:
- Examine why children do what they do.
- Practice ways to determine the meaning of behavior.
- Understand how to make expectations clear for children.
- Understand effective ways to develop and teach household rules.
This workshop is part of the Positive Solutions for Families with Young Children series.
Audience and Grade Level
Parents of children birth – 5
Date and Location
- January 17, 2020, 10:30am – 12:00pm, Granby Public Library (Register by Jan 15)
- March 13, 2020, 12:30pm – 2:00pm, Bridge Family Resource Center Playgroup, Amherst (Register by March 11)
- May 15, 2020, 10:00am – 12:00pm, Belchertown Family Center (Register by May 13)
The workshop is free! Advance registration is required to attend, using the form on the right side of the page.
Free childcare is available at all Puzzle of Parenting Workshops. If you need childcare, please indicate the number of children and their ages in the “Additional Needs” box when you register.
Sally Imbimbo is an Early Learning Specialist at the Collaborative for Education Services. She has a M.A. from Teachers College/Columbia University and her CAGS in educational leadership. She has an extensive background in early childhood education. Her career has included working on Universal Preschool expansion in New York State, curriculum development for early childhood educators and ESL.