We welcome all to submit events to our calendar.
Become a member to enjoy a fully-featured event listing.
- This event has passed.
Spring 2022 Supervisory Skills Certificate Series
May 5 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 9:00 am on Thursday, repeating until June 30, 2022
This workshop series is a HYBRID event. Sign up for virtual or in person.
All Session Dates:
May 5, 2022; 9:00am – 3:30pm
May 19, 2022; 9:00am – 3:30pm
June 2, 2022; 9:00am – 3:30pm
June 16, 2022; 9:00am – 3:30pm
June 30, 2022; 9:00am – 3:30pm
Join HSF for our Spring 2022 Supervisory Series. This series features timely program updates to prepare new supervisors for the increasing responsibilities and challenges of their new positions. Attendees graduate this program with the knowledge and skills needed to be successful in your organization!
- Management Fundamentals
- Employment Law 101
- Culturally Responsive Supervision
- Risk Management, Liability, and Cybersecurity
- Approaches to Difficult Conversations and Managing Up
- Gilberto Amador; Emerging Multicultural Network Training Institute
- Diana Brooks; Diana Brooks Associates
- Chris Wisneski; Whittlesey Advising
- Meaghan Murphy & Tim Murphy; Skoler, Abbott & Presser P.C.
- Valerie Francis & Ben Garvey; Hub Insurance Center of New England
- Christine Singer; Workshops for Success
*Notes on Attendance*
- All workshops must be attended in order to receive a certificate.
- Make-up sessions are not available for missed sessions. You must attend ALL sessions.
- HSF will enforce CDC recommendations and venue restrictions for COVID-19.
THESE WORKSHOPS ARE ALSO OPEN FOR INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION:
Choose one or two workshops instead of the full series:
Thank you to our Series Sponsor:
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar