SAVE THE DATES!
All Session Dates:
May 5, 2022; 9:00am – 3:30pm
May 19, 2022; 9:00am – 3:30pm
June 2, 2022; 9:00am – 3:30pm
June 16, 2022; 9:00am – 3:30pm
June 30, 2022; 9:00am – 3:30pm
Join HSF *LIVE* for our Spring 2022 Supervisory Series. This series features timely program updates to prepare new supervisors for the increasing responsibilities and challenges of their new positions. Attendees graduate this program with the knowledge and skills needed to be successful in your organization!
- Management Fundamentals
- Employment Law 101
- Culturally Responsive Supervision
- Risk Management, Liability, and Cybersecurity
- Approaches to Difficult Conversations and Managing Up
Sessions are a combination of half day trainings and full day intensives!
- Gilberto Amador; Emerging Multicultural Network Training Institute
- Diana Brooks; Diana Brooks Associates
- Chris Wisneski; Whittlesey Advising
- Meaghan Murphy & Tim Murphy; Skoler, Abbott & Presser P.C.
- Valerie Francis & Ben Garvey; Hub Insurance Center of New England
- Christine Singer; Workshops for Success
*Notes on Attendance*
- All workshops must be attended in order to receive a certificate.
- Make-up sessions are not available for missed sessions. You must attend ALL sessions.
- HSF will enforce CDC recommendations and venue restrictions for COVID-19.